Solid Catalyst Transesterification
The Process of Transesterification Through Solid Catalyst Technology
SRS' Solid Catalyst Transesterification Process efficiently converts feedstocks to Biodiesel with 99.8% yields or higher with no acids, sodium/potassium methylate or sulfuric acid required.
A 2 stage process involves the use of enzymes based solid catalyst that is capable of completing transesterification and converts 99.9% of triglycerides.
Using SRS' Biodiesel conversion processer gives you the ability to:
- Feedstock flexibility allowing producers to shift between feedstocks based on market demand without hindering production.
- Allows producer to mix high FFA feedstocks with lower FFA feedstocks
- Produce ASTM/EN grade biodiesel from of various feedstock blends
Full Conversion into Biodiesel:
- Achieves 100% conversion of mono, di, and tri-glycerides
- Conversion is completed in a 2 stage process
High Quality Biodiesel:
- The ability to create Biodiesel that exceeds EU & ASTM/EN Standards
- Biodiesel with less viscosity and a higher cetane number
- Biodiesel that offers more power and less pollution
High Quality Glycerin :
- Makes industrial grade glycerin ranging from 90% pure depending on the feedstock
Reduced Energy Consumption :
- Estimated cost to run reactor is less than one penny for each gallon of Biodiesel produced